LEGO® Education Workshops—Now Available!
Discover the learning philosophy of LEGO® Education in the thrilling atmosphere of LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, offering an engaging introductory hands-on STEAM solution that encourages students to discover physical science in action. Inspire your students’ imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks. The workshops are designed to bring math, science, engineering and language to life and encourage skills in communication, collaboration, critical thinking and problem solving.
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks! Bring your youth group on the ultimate indoor LEGO field trip! Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-6 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in.
- Tickets from $8 per student (K-12), $11 for adults
- Combo tickets to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE start at just $16 per student (K-12) and $22 per adult
- Minimum of 10 child tickets required to receive group rates
- For every 5 student (K-12) tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Advanced pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 7 days in advance by pre-purchasing tickets online
- Download the free Group Preparation Guide for information on parking, accessibility, Lunch Land, and much more!
- Notice: We are no longer able to do invoicing at this time. If you have any questions about this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Exempt School Groups:
If your school group is tax exempt in the state of Missouri only, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation.
New for 2023—LEGO® Education Workshops
Our workshops incorporate the LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential set to engage students in the exploration of physical science and help foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences.
- Grades K - 5th
- Workshop Length: 30-45 Minutes
- Subjects Covered: STEAM
- Educational Standards: Common Core Curriculum & Next Generation Science Standards
Plan Your Visit
Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-6 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in.
- Minimum number of child tickets required to receive school pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 7 days in advance
- Outside food and beverage, including bagged lunches are not permitted.
- For more information please refer to the Group Preparation Guide prior to buying tickets.
How to reserve your trip:
- Schools must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Paid reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
Receive LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!