LEGOLAND® Discovery Center is your passport to creativity, color and imagination! Our ultimate indoor LEGO playground includes 12 unique LEGO® attractions and activities for your group to enjoy including themed LEGO play zones, 2 interactive rides, a 4D Cinema showing 3 different movies, MINILAND Kansas City, Racers Build & Test and more!
Group Field Trips
Bring your youth group on the ultimate indoor LEGO field trip! Discounted admission rates are reserved for organized groups of 10 or more children including: daycares, summer camps, day camps, YMCA, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, & sports teams serving children K-8 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of organization ID at check in.
- Tickets from $10 per child, $12 for adults
- Combo tickets to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE start at just $20 per child and $24 per adult
- Minimum of 10 tickets required to receive group rates
- For every 10 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Advanced pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 7 days in advance by pre-purchasing tickets online.
- Download the free Group Preparation Guide for information on parking, accessibility, Lunch Land, and much more!
Tax Exempt Groups:
If your organized youth group is tax exempt in the state of Missouri, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation.
Plan Your Visit
Discounted rates are available to pre-booked groups such as large families, team outings, scouts, summer camps, day camps, YMCAs, Parks & Rec Associations, kids clubs, youth groups, and more. Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
Know before you book:
- Minimum number of child tickets required to receive group pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 7 days in advance
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
Organized Youth Groups:
- Youth groups must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- Paid reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date
- Outside food and beverage, including bagged lunches are not permitted.
Receive LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!