In association with LEGO® Education
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center has collaborated with LEGO® Education to provide unique, high quality learning experiences. Our workshops are designed to bring math, science, engineering and language to life and encourage skills in communication, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem solving. Discover the learning philosophy of LEGO Education in the thrilling atmosphere of LEGOLAND Discovery Center, offering a wonderful balance of learning and fun!
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks! Bring your youth group on the ultimate indoor LEGO field trip! Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-6 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in.
- Tickets from $7 per child, $10 for adults
- Combo tickets to visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE start at just $14 per child and $20 per adult
- Minimum of 10 child tickets required to receive group rates
- For every 5 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
- Advanced pre-paid reservations are required a minimum of 5 days in advance
- Download the Group Preparation Guide for more details
Tax Exempt School Groups:
If your organized school group is tax exempt in the state of Missouri, please book your tickets here. Tax exempt groups must submit proper documentation.
We are excited to bring to you a brand new mini classroom teaching unit that introduces elementary school students to focus on imagination, creativity and storytelling through "Film Making with LEGO".
*Please note, at this time we are not currently offering education workshops. These new resources were designed with you in mind to help add additional educational content before, during and after your visit. We hope to relaunch on-site workshops in 2022!
See What's New
LEGO® Education Workshops
We work in partnership with LEGO® Education to deliver high quality learning experiences that will prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
- 30-45 minute class during your visit
- Pre-K - 6th grade
- Common Core Curriculum
- Next Generation Science Standards
Please note: Education workshops are temporarily unavailable until further notice.
Plan Your Visit
Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-6 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in.
- Minimum number of child tickets required to receive school pricing is 10.
- Reservations are required 5 days in advance
- Outside food and beverage, including bagged lunches are not permitted.
- For more information please refer to the Group Preparation Guide prior to buying tickets.
How to reserve your trip:
- Schools must show proof of organization affiliation at check-in
- All reservations must be made online through the secure Online Booking Portal.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If you end up having fewer individuals than originally booked, you can contact the Group Sales Department 48 hours in advance for a partial refund of those tickets.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Paid reservation may be cancelled or rescheduled any time prior to 48 hours of your original visit date.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- Groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
We offer teachers well-designed, age appropriate school trips that support educational curriculum standards plus these great classroom resources and planning tools!
- Field Trip Planning Guide
- Self Guided Education Worksheets (Perfect for when our workshops are not available!)
- Free downloadable resources for your classroom
- Teacher Open Houses on select days through-out the year
- CHECK BACK SOON!
Receive LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!