We Are Making Sure EVERYTHING IS AWESOME for Your Family's Safe Visit!
Face masks are highly recommended during your visit.
As a valued Annual Pass holder of LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City, we will be adding 3 free months to your membership due to our temporary closure period.
Please be assured that you do not need to do anything, we are taking care of this for you. Should you have any questions, please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations are not required for Annual Pass Holders. Show your current annual pass card before entering at the admissions desk.
Health & Safety
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Clear signage along with monitoring staff will ensure proper social distancing while in line for a ride or experience.
- We have introduced new seating arrangements to ensure social distancing in our dining areas/cafe.
- Guests entering classes, shows, or theaters, will be separated in accordance with social distancing requirements.
As an added safety measure the following attractions and experiences are temporarily closed:
- Master Builder Academy
- Pirate Adventure Play Center
- Character Meet & Greet
- Photo stations
As an added safety measure the following attractions are temporarily adjusted or have limited capacity:
- LEGO 4D Cinema
We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day and before each playtime to clean and sanitize the attraction including high-frequency touchpoints, play areas, and LEGO bricks.
We have introduced a large number of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitizer to protect employees and our guests.
We politely request you do not visit our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact Guest Services should you need to adjust your booking.
We are also currently only accepting Credit Cards as method of payment in both the attraction and the LEGO Shop.