NOW OPEN AT GREAT LAKES CROSSING OUTLETS
Kids Empire is a large indoor play place designed for children of all ages. This play place contains two distinct zones: The Maze and Tots Area. The Tots Area is for children in diapers only and features a variety of slides, bouncing zones, and a dance floor. The Maze is for older children and features a selection of climbing areas, a slide, a soccer arena, and a building blocks zone.
Parents are encouraged to join their kids for a day of play.
TIPS FOR VISITING
- Park at Entrance 8 of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
- Kids Empire doesn't have an entrance inside of the mall, so the only way to get inside is through the exterior entrance
- Sign your activity waiver in advance to make check-in a breeze
- Make sure all adults and children are wearing socks
- Grab a small snack at their snack stand or head into the mall's food court for lunch
Did you know?
Michigan's ONLY ultimate indoor LEGO® playground is also located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, just a few minutes walk (indoors) from Kids Empire!
At LEGOLAND Discovery Center, you'll see dozens of Detroit-area landmarks built entirely out of LEGO bricks, save the day on LEGO-themed rides, then get hands-on in the build and play areas!