In association with LEGO® Education
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center has collaborated with LEGO® Education to provide unique, high quality learning experiences. Our workshops are designed to bring math, science, engineering and language to life and encourage skills in communication, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem solving. Discover the learning philosophy of LEGO Education in the thrilling atmosphere of LEGOLAND Discovery Center, offering a wonderful balance of learning and fun!
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks!
- Reduced admission rates
- Free chaperones (1:5 ratio)
- LEGO Education Workshops
- Field trip planning guide
LEGO® Education Workshops
We work in partnership with LEGO® Education to deliver high quality learning experiences that will prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
- 30-45 minute class during your visit
- Pre-K - 6th grade
- Common Core Curriculum
- Next Generation Science Standards
Plan Your Visit
Book a school group of 10+ students today and save up to 65% on tickets!
- For every 5 paying students, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Payment is due on your visit date by school check or Visa/MasterCard
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Schools are welcomed Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m (Early arrival accommodations can be made for groups of 50+)
- LEGO Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays.
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10.
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
We offer teachers well-designed, age appropriate school trips that support educational curriculum standards plus these great classroom resources and planning tools!
- Field Trip Planning Guide
- Before and after visit activities
- Free downloadable resources for your classroom
- Teacher Open Houses on select days through-out the year
Downloadable Resources Coming Soon!
Receive classroom LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!