THE ULTIMATE FIELD TRIP
Now Accepting 2023 School Year Field Trip Reservations!
Submit a booking request below to book your next school field trip to LEGO® Fun.
At LEGOLAND® Discovery Center students can enjoy 10 LEGO® play zones, an interactive ride, a 4D Cinema and more! Schools can add-on a 30 minute age-appropriate workshop, which incorporates LEGO® Education lessons to create a unique curriculum-linked STEAM learning experience in a hands-on environment that increases student engagement.
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks! Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups.
- Reduced admission rates
- Field trip planning guide
- Must book a minimum of 15 child tickets to receive discounted rate
- Reservations and payment are required 14 days in advance
- Get 1 FREE adult chaperone ticket for every 5 child tickets
- School field trips are welcomed from Monday to Friday, excluding holiday periods
Our workshops incorporate the LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential set to engage students in the exploration of physical science and help foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences.
- Grades: K-5th
- Workshop Length: 30-45 minutes
- Subjects Covered: STEAM
- Educational Standards: Common Core Curriculum & Next Generation Science Standards
Plan Your Visit
- General Admission
- 12+ epic attractions
- 4D Movie Experience
- Free chaperone (1:5 ratio)
- Choice of LEGO Education Workshop
- Pre-K - 6th Grade
- Common Core Curriculum
- Next Generation Science Standards
- 30-40 minute duration
Per Person Meal
- Pre-book and save
- Hot Dog & Capri Sun
- Limited Availability
Know before you book:
- School visit rates and packages are only available for official school groups.
- Minimum number of child tickets required to receive group pricing is 15.
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20.
- LEGO Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays.
- Reservations and payment are required 14 days in advance.
- Groups are welcomed from Monday to Friday, excluding holiday periods.
- For every 5 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission.
- School groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted inside the attraction. We offer meal deals at $5/person which can be ordered up to one week in advance. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
- Must show proof of school ID at check in.
- Please see School Field Trip Preparation Guide for more information.
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit your online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Payment via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) is due when you book online, or due 2 weeks before your scheduled visit when you book and pay via school check (School Field Trip Booking Request Form).
We offer teachers well-designed, age appropriate school trips that support educational curriculum standards plus great classroom resources and planning tools!
Receive classroom LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Ready to book?
If you require further information on school visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: BAGroups@MerlinEntertainments.bizSubmit Booking Request