Now Accepting 2022-2023 School Year Field Trip Reservations!
Submit a booking request below to book your next school field trip to LEGO® Fun.
In association with LEGO® Education
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center has collaborated with LEGO® Education to provide unique, high quality learning experiences. Our workshops are designed to bring math, science, engineering and language to life and encourage skills in communication, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem solving. Discover the learning philosophy of LEGO Education in the thrilling atmosphere of LEGOLAND Discovery Center, offering a wonderful balance of learning and fun!
School Field Trips
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks! Discount rates are available for organized, local school groups.
- Reduced admission rates
- Field trip planning guide
- Must book a minimum of 15 child tickets to receive discounted rate
- Reservations and payment are required 14 days in advance
- Get 1 FREE adult chaperone ticket for every 5 child tickets
- School field trips are welcomed from Monday to Friday, excluding holiday periods
LEGO® Education Workshops
We work in partnership with LEGO® Education to deliver high quality learning experiences that will prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
- Can be added to your School Field Trip visit for an additional fee
- 30-40 minute class during your visit
- Pre-K - 6th grade
- Common Core Curriculum
- Next Generation Science Standards
Plan Your Visit
Know before you book:
- School visit rates and packages are only available for official school groups.
- Minimum number of child tickets required to receive group pricing is 15.
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20.
- LEGO Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays.
- Reservations and payment are required 14 days in advance.
- Groups are welcomed from Monday to Friday, excluding holiday periods.
- For every 5 paying children, 1 adult receives free admission.
- School groups that arrive without a reservation are not guaranteed entry and will be charged the walk-up admission rate.
- Outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted inside the attraction. We offer meal deals at $5/person which can be ordered up to one week in advance. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
- Must show proof of school ID at check in.
- Please see LDCBA School Field Trip Preparation Guide 2022 for more information.
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit your online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Payment via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) is due when you book online, or due 2 weeks before your scheduled visit when you book and pay via school check (School Field Trip Booking Request Form).
We offer teachers well-designed, age appropriate school trips that support educational curriculum standards plus great classroom resources and planning tools!
- Resources Coming Soon!
Receive classroom LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!