LEGOLAND Discovery Center takes pride in providing an exciting and fun opportunity for scout troops and have partnered with LEGO Education to deliver hands-on workshops. We make sure the content of the workshop matches the age and interest level of the participants – all the while creating an unforgettable experience for you and your scouts.
Scout Groups of 10+
Inspire your scouts' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks.
- Discounted rates for groups with 10+ scouts
- Reservations required
- Free chaperones (1:10 ratio)
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday; excluding holidays
- Minimum number of scouts required to receive scout pricing is 10
Workshops include admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center and full access to the attraction before and/or after your workshop.
- Seasons Workshop | Preschool - Kindergarten
- Spinning Tops Workshop | Kindergarten - 1st Grade
- Spin the Gears Workshop | 2nd - 3rd Grade
- Merry-Go-Round | 4th - 6th Grade
- What a Great Experience | 2nd - 6th Grade
Check out our complete list of LEGO workshops.
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20
LEGO Education Workshops
Scout Family Days
Individual scouts and their immediate family members can visit during our special Scout Days scheduled select dates throughout the year and save.
Upcoming Scout Days: TBD
- Price TBD
- Be sure to wear your scout uniform when you visit
- Earn a FREE fun patch
Plan Your Visit
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Payment is due on your visit date by check or Visa/MasterCard.
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Groups are welcomed Monday - Friday; excluding holidays.
- Minimum number of scouts required to receive scout pricing is 10.
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20.
- LEGO Education Workshops are not offered during breaks including spring break, summer or holidays.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
Planning tools coming soon!