14 OINK-TASTIC PLAY AREAS
Peppa Pig World of Play is a new indoor attraction for families with young children, located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
You and your little piggies will enjoy exploring (and playing in!) more than a dozen free-roaming play areas, all lovingly inspired by the cherished TV series.
Some of our favorite zones are Peppa's Treehouse, Granddad Dog's Garage & George's Fort!
TIPS FOR VISITING
- Park at the mall's Entrance 7, then turn left once you're inside
- Be sure your kids wear socks and close-toed shoes so they can enjoy all of the many play areas
- Plan to spend 1.5 to 2 hours playing
- Leave your belongings in the car — there are no lockers
- Outside food & drinks aren't allowed, but they have a cute camper van with food & snacks!
- Adults must be accompanied by a child age 6 months to 8 years in order to enter
Did you know?
LEGOLAND Discovery Center, the ultimate indoor LEGO® playground, is right next door to Peppa Pig World of Play! It's the perfect place for families with young children to learn, build and play together.
You'll see dozens of Detroit-area landmarks built entirely out of LEGO bricks, save the day on two interactive LEGO-themed rides, then get hands-on in the build and play areas!