FEBRUARY 15-26, 2021
Monday, Thursday and Friday only.
Tickets are $7 for kids (3-12), $10 for adults. Only available to purchase at the door. Reservations are not required.
Inspire your students' imaginations with educational play that harnesses the limitless creative possibilities of LEGO® bricks!
- Reduced admission rates
- LEGO Education Workshops
- Creative play
LEGO® Education Workshops
We work in partnership with LEGO® Education to deliver high quality learning experiences that will prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
- 30-45 minute class during your visit
- Pre-K - 6th grade
- Common Core Curriculum
- Next Generation Science Standards
Plan Your Visit
- General Admission
- 12+ epic attractions, including 2 rides
- 4D Movie Experience
Book a school group of 10+ students today and save up to 65% on tickets!
- For every 5 paying students, 1 adult receives free admission
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20
How to reserve your trip:
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- All prices are subject to tax. Tax exempt forms must be submitted before payment.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by school check or Visa/MasterCard
- CPS Vendor #18520
Important field trip information:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Schools are welcomed Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m (Early arrival accommodations can be made for groups of 50+)
- LEGO Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays.
- Minimum number of students required to receive school pricing is 10.
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 20.
- Due to space restrictions inside our Center, outside food or bagged lunches are not permitted. To eat during your visit, a meal deal must be booked through our group sales office upon reservation. Food substitutions can be made for children with allergies.
We offer teachers well-designed, age appropriate school trips that support educational curriculum standards plus these great classroom resources and planning tools!
- Field Trip Planning Guide
- Before and after visit activities
- Free downloadable resources for your classroom
- Teacher Open Houses on select days through-out the year
See how a visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center aligns with curriculum standards:
Helpful tips on how to plan and prepare for your visit:
Valid on group visits, for children under the age of 5, during the months of August, September, and January. Must mention offer when booking.
- $9.00 Per Child: Includes admission, LEGO workshop, cheese pizza and water
- $9.50 Per Adult: Includes admission, cheese pizza and water ($7 per adult without food)
- 1 free adult chaperone for every 5 paying children ($2.50 per adult for pizza)
Receive LEGO content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Groups Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest online groups resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, special events, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!